EPIDEMIC & PANDEMIC SAFETY TIPS
1. Store at least two week supply of water and food.
3. Do not go out until its absolutely necessary
3. Periodically check availability of your regular prescription medicines
4. Have non-prescription medicines and other health supplies in hand, including pain relievers, stomach remedies, cough and cold medicines, fluids with electrolytes, and vitamins.
5. Volunteer with local groups to prepare and assist during emergency response.
6. Keep your surroundings clean and do not let the water be stagnant.
7. Avoid close contact with people who are sick. When sick, keep distance from others to protect them from getting sick.
8. If possible, stay at home; keep away from work, school etc. when you are sick. This will help prevent others from getting infected.
9. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue while coughing or sneezing. Washing your hands often will help protect you from harmful germs.
10. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs are often spread when a person touches something that is contaminated with germs and then touches his or her eyes, nose, or mouth.
When you choose to safeguard nature, You choose to secure your own future